Da Morgue x Nicola Formichetti
(Source: , via nicolaformichetti)
Learn something new every day, even if it IS Sunday ;)
From Greek a mazos, without a breast… According to legend, the Amazons, the “Breastless,” were deadly efficient warrior-women who lived near the Euxine. In order to have nothing interfere with their bows, they cut off their right breasts.
More About Words by Margaret S. Ernst, 1951.
COOL! :) My birthstone makes me IMMORTAL!!!
- Agate - health, wealth and longevity
- Amethyst - cures drunkenness
- Beryl - happiness and eternal youth
- Carbuncle - health tonic
- Carnelian - bolsters courage and strengthens articulation and self-confidence
- Emerald - immortality
- Garnet - insures power, grace and victory
- Hyacinth - gives…
- Sunday is the day of Mithra, the sun god
- Monday belongs to Diana the moon goddess
- Tuesday is the day of Mars
- Wednesday belongs to Mercury
- Thursday is accorded to Jupiter
- Friday is the day of Venus
- Saturday is the day of Saturn
Strange superstitions and magical practices by William Fielding, 1945.
Wow this is just CRAY CRAY.